Followers

Friday 30 March 2012

Tuesday 6th March 2012


TUESDAY 6TH MARCH 2012. We see CHRIS, TINNY, JAMIE, IAN and PAUL.
Courtney came out this evening with me so when I picked her up we went straight to the Hard interchange to meet Linda. When there we spoke with Tinny, Chris and Jamie . They were all feeling the cold this evening but all in good spirits. We gave them all some food and soup and went on our way to Palmeston road where we met up with Paul. We fed and watered him and had a nice chat.
We drove to Albert road and found Ian sat outside the Balti house, he was teaching us a bit of French, he knows 5 different languages. I mentioned to him about the conversation I had last week with Neil. Ian said that it was all lies, I told him im not here to judge him or anyone, I just want to be here as a friend and someone he can trust.
I took Linda back to her car and we headed home. Thank you Courtney and Linda for all your help !!!!

0 comments: