Followers

Sunday 1 April 2012

13TH MARCH 2012. Low on food


TUESDAY 13TH MARCH 2012.  We met 1 new guy tonight called PAUL. We also see CHRIS, TINNY, TIMOTHY, IAN and PAUL (our regular).
Courtney came out with me tonight, she enjoys what we do, in fact she has a favourite guy and looks forward to talking to him, Timothy is that guy, and Courtney loves his accent (American) and thinks he is sweet. Linda too came out, she met us at the hard in Portsmouth then parked her car and came out in mine.
Tinny was our first port of call, he was smiling as usual and was pleased to see us. Tinny doesn’t like soup so usually I make him extra sandwiches and bring him coffee. I am running out of soup and have now ran out of coffee, crisps, chocolate bars, sandwich filling, butter etc… the usual stuff we all take for granted, in fact the stuff I am using tonight is from my own cupboards. I have told everyone this evening that I have ran out of most foods for them but should be ok at the end of the month when I get paid. I won’t let them go without even if they only have soup and bread.
Next we spoke with Chris, he was not with Jamie which was unusual. Chris said that Jamie was sorting a few things out but may be around a bit later. We walked over and spoke with Timothy, he was with another guy called Paul. When I was speaking to Paul he was telling us that he has just got out of prison, we never asked what for as I was a little wary of him. We fed them both then moved on our way to Osborne road where we see Paul, he looked very low tonight, I asked him if he wanted to talk but he said no, he couldn’t. We gave Paul some soup and food and then drove around to find other homeless guys but we only found Ian.
Ian was in Albert road tonight, said he was hanging around there until he gets moved on of which he hopes he won’t. Ian is in desperate need of a cap as his one was lost, unfortunately I didn’t bring out any clothes tonight as I was late in from work and only had time to do the food. I told Ian that I would sort one out for next week.
We drove around a little more but found no one else so I took Linda back to her car and we all went home.

0 comments: