Followers

Wednesday 25 April 2012

TUESDAY 24TH APRIL 2012


TUESDAY 24TH APRIL 2012. Tonight we see CHRIS, ZOE, LEE, TINNY, JIM AND IAN.
Liam and Harriet wanted to come out this evening as they haven’t seen anyone in a while. We started at the Hard interchange as usual and see Chris, Zoe and lee. I have been unable to see them for 2 weeks as I was working in Wiltshire for a few days then went to Cornwall for a little break. Chris came straight over to the car to give me a hug, was a nice feeling to have been missed ha ha. We gave soup, sandwiches, chocolate bars, crisps etc. to all three and had a little chat. Lee was hanging around quite a bit so I couldn’t talk to Chris and Zoe properly. If you have been reading this blog then you will know that Lee has a wife, 3 children and a 3 bedroom house that he lives in, I still give him stuff so that he doesn’t take it off the others and I don’t want him knowing that I am aware of his situation in case he turns nasty on the others or us. We went over to where Tinny was sitting and fed him, he told me that he had a head ache but felt better than he had as he has been feeling poorly the last few days, poor Tinny, he always seems to pick up some illness, probably due to sleeping rough and being run down. We carried on with our round and found Jim sat outside Robert Dyas in Palmerston Road. He was not in a good way, said he was very tired, he kept falling asleep during our conversation, possibly drug induced. We gave him some food and went on our way. I drove around some new roads to find other places that homeless may hang around but no joy so we then made our way to Albert Road where we spoke with Ian. He was back to being his normal self, previously he was run down due to death of his friend so it was nice to see him lokking better. We fed him and he asked if I had any size 10 shoes, his had big holes in them.I said I bring him some down with me next week if I couldn’t get them to him the weekend. After Ian we took a drive to Mill house to give them a load of bread and rolls I had left over. The people running Mill house will dish out the bread at meal times for the homeless they have there. A local bakery give me rolls and bread when I need it, I just make a phone call and pick it up hours before I go out to the homeless so it is always fresh. I make up the rolls at home with ham, cheese or any filling I have. Whatever is left over I give to hostels. 

0 comments: