Followers

Tuesday 28 February 2012

TUESDAY 21ST FEB 2012


TUESDAY 21ST FEBRUARY 2012. Tonight Courtney came out with me and we see TINNY, CHRIS, JAMIE, TIMOTHY and IAN. We also met up with a lovely lady with offer of help.
Very cold and windy tonight but a special kind hearted lady still came out to meet with us. Linda followed me on twitter and then we started to email each other. Linda kindly offered her help and asked what sort of help I needed, I explained that I need soup, crisp and other non perishable foods as I am running low on supplies and also clothing and blankets.
Linda and I arranged to meet at the hard as she had some food and bits and she also collected some from other people she knows, she wanted to get them to me. What a lovely lady she is, I introduced her to Tinny, Jamie, Chris and timothy, and explained to them that she is helping with raising awareness of homelessness and also helping with food supplies.
Speaking to Chris, he was telling me that some kids stole 2 bags of his belongings and burnt his sleeping bag the other day, he only went to the toilet and when he came back his sleeping bag was in ashes. Why are people so cruel ??? Tinny was telling us about his life in foster care and how much it affected him, poor sod.
I drove round to Linda’s car where she off loaded all the goodies, I was so happy knowing that I can continue to feed these people. Linda wanted to come on our rounds with us so she followed in her car as mine was full to the brim.
I took her to Palmerston road and Osborne road but we found no one about. Linda wanted to do this again with me and I am happy to have her come along, Linda is going to follow me around for a couple of weeks so she gets to know the round that I do and she said she would be happy to cover me when I go on holiday which was a great relief to me.
Linda went on her way and Courtney and I carried on, we only found Ian after that but it was a relief to see him. Haven’t seen Ian for a few weeks now so finally finding him made my day. He tells me that he has been about but we obviously keep missing each other. He said he will be around next Tuesday so I will look hard..
Looking forward to meeting up with Linda next week………

0 comments: